KEY Apparel is a clothing company located in Fort Scott, Kansas. Key’s focus is on work, industrial and
outdoor related apparel. Key is seeking a Credit & Collections Representative. This position will require
excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with Key customers.
Successful Candidate Attributes:
The successful candidate should be professional and articulate, have excellent written and verbal
communication skills with strong attention to detail and must be able to effectively use independent
judgement to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload. Excellent research, problem solving,
and time management skills are required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish professional relationships with Key customers and internal departments;
- Coordination and review of credit approval for customers;
- Monitoring and collection of receivables;
- Research and resolve outstanding accounts receivable issues;
- Pursue collection of receivables in a professional manner;
- Coordination with outside credit insurance company;
- Assist Customer Service with new customer set up and account creation;
- Assist with cash application process;
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Service for an excellent customer experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel required
This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position and this position
may require the performance of other duties as necessary.
Key offers competitive compensation including a highly competitive benefits package.
Interested candidates please apply submit resume with references via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Key, please visit our website at www.keyapparel.com