KEY Apparel is seeking a full time Graphic Designer to join our team. The position will be responsible for the design and production of materials in digital and print formats for a variety of projects, producing creative concepts and designs for marketing campaigns, provide marketing and identity materials in line with and at the direction of the VP of Marketing’s vision.
Successful Candidate Attributes:
A successful candidate will take the time to learn about Key’s products and place within the marketplace, understand its competitors and Key’s value proposition, demonstrate good judgment and project management skills in order to balance priorities. A candidate must be able to communicate with various members of Key in an effort to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments, receive and interpret verbal and written instructions and/or rough sketches and translate them into creative and impactful print and/or digital layouts/designs for materials. A candidate should be able to prepare and assemble images and illustrative material and copy, manage layouts for publication with in-house printer as well as outside printing agencies. A candidate is required to maintain continuity in design standards as set by Key, paying close attention to the nuances of each specific company brand and items associated with these brands. This position will prepare the creative concepts, graphic design, pre-press work, and technical specifications necessary to complete projects in a fast turnaround environment.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Update existing collateral pieces whenever changes are requested;
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to ensure execution of consistent brand standards across all materials;
- Assist in maintaining archive of graphic files;
- Support the design team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects;
- Remain attentive to details at the proofing stages for all deliverables;
- Communicate with vendors and printers to insure proper production of deliverables;
- Organize and maintain files for production and distribution in accordance with Key art standards;
- Assist in the planning, development and content creation for social media;
- Tradeshow and Event needs: Graphics, Web Design, Catalog Design, Signage, Sales Meetings, Local Events and Sample Sales Skill Requirements / Desires;
- Photography and Video skills(desired);
- Mac and PC skills with knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (requirement);
- Bachelor Degree in the field of Advertising/Marketing, Arts, Fashion, Design or relevant experience (desired);
- Should have basic knowledge of post-production and retouching processes;
Strong eye for typography, color and layout (requirement);
- Fashion advertising background and marketing experience with in-store, digital/web and consumer facing multimedia (desired);
- Solid understanding of web and mobile standards, including responsive design and usability (desired);
- Understanding of art directing and editing digital photos and videos (must)
- Assist in social paid media planning, campaign execution and measurement (metrics, tracking, reporting)
- Develop a social editorial calendar (paid and organic) and related content development
- Create, edit, and publish content to digital channels including social and website
- Plan yearly and monthly digital budgets
Additional skills and position opportunities include creating, developing and designing production of digital assets for webpages, emails, social media, and online advertising. Executing design and usability updates of existing web-based applications and platform is a must. Ensure continuity in visual messaging across all digital and traditional channels. Assist in art direction of in-house photography shoots.
This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position and this position may require the performance of other duties as necessary.
Key offers competitive compensation including a highly competitive benefits package.
Interested candidates please send resume with references via e-mail email@example.com or by mail to Key Industries, Inc., Attn: Human Resources, 400 Marble Road, Fort Scott, KS 66701. For more information about Key, please visit our web-site at www.keyapparel.com