KEY Apparel is a clothing company located in Fort Scott, Kansas, focused on creating high quality work, industrial and outdoor related apparel. KEY is searching for a Business to Business sales professional to join our team whose focus will be developing KEY’s direct sales customer base, including sales to businesses and government entities. The successful candidate must be able to build relationships and uncover business needs through discovery, fact finding, and qualifying strategies and must also be able to identify, qualify and develop new business opportunities.
Successful Candidate Attributes:
The successful candidate should be professional and articulate, have positive energy, an ability to identify new opportunities, have excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail, must be proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel, ave an ability to form partnerships with key resources in an assigned territory and must effectively use independent judgement to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Pursue new business and develop existing accounts in an assigned territory. Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel, and develop strong business relationships via cold calls, presentations, and following up on leads for new business.
- Develop and implement a sales plan for existing and new customers, access their needs and opportunities for growth and attain sales goals.
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, and forecasts. Develop and conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations. Prepare quotations, cost reports, and customer correspondence. Manage and overcome objections. Provide information to customers
- regarding terms of sale.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with customers in order to seek new business and enhance customer retention by monitoring customer satisfaction with service and support.
- Maintain regular contact with prospective customers and develop and implement strategies to convert prospective customers into quality long term accounts.
- Develop and maintain high level of product knowledge and effectively communicate the benefits, advantages and features of KEY services and products.
- Maintain accurate and complete records in the CRM system;
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, and sales activity information. Discuss sales activities with management.
Key offers competitive compensation including a highly competitive benefits package.
Please submit your resume to: HR@keyapparel.com 620‐223‐2000