Posting Date: 6/9/2020
Position: Web Specialist- Coordinator
KEY Apparel is a clothing company located in Fort Scott, Kansas, focused on creating high quality work, industrial and outdoor related apparel. KEY is searching for a Web Specialist - Coordinator to join our team whose focus will be maintaining and monitoring KEY’s e-commerce platforms to support its direct to consumer and internet retail related businesses. This position will interact and coordinate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Service and IT departments.
Successful Candidate Attributes
The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with all levels of clients and employees and be able to work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, IT, customer service, distribution and product supply to achieve company objectives.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively work with internal teams to create, manage and maintain content for a variety of e-commerce sites content including product descriptions, selling copy, features/benefits, images, videos, pricing, promotions, etc.;
- Create customer web pages, build and/or edit content and graphics;
- Manage product master data in KEY’s Product Information System (Salsify) with latest data and marketing assets to efficiently push appropriate content to multiple websites;
- Regularly maintain and update the various B2C and B2B websites supported by KEY and maintain existing content and develop new content to promote programs and services;
- Be conscientious to ensure web information is accurate and current;
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to optimize the user experience;
- Support internal projects and campaigns as a subject matter expert ;
- Provide realistic expectations and timelines to project management on when website changes will be completed;
- Create new and reusable website components, tools, and landing pages and maintain affiliate network links and data;
- Find, diagnose, and fix content problems, including broken links, typographical errors, and formatting inconsistencies. Perform website administration, such as setting provisions and managing access and workflows;
- Coordinate with others to ensure successful product launches and website updates;
- Manage Amazon.com and WalMart.com product content execution and issues;
- Proficient in Google and Bing Analytics
Key offers competitive compensation including a highly competitive benefits package.
Please submit your resume to: Human Resources, HR@keyapparel.com.